Community Support Engineer
Ready to take your place building the future of digital assets? Are you passionate about the blockchain and the sweeping changes it is creating across the world? Do you store some of your wealth in digital assets? Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other blockchain assets are beginning to facilitate a great wealth transfer?
Why? The Financial Crisis of 2008 changed everything. Wealth around the world was decimated. The US government stole money from Main Street to give to Wall Street. Governments have not stopped their reckless spending at the expense of its citizens. Central banks keep printing money, eroding purchasing power. The war on cash has just begun.
We believe these actions are causing consumers, businesses, and investment firms to seek a new asset class to invest and protect their wealth. The emergence of blockchain technology has created a movement to shift power back to the people to manage their own assets, with no banks, no brokers, or institutional oversight. We created Exodus for these visionaries, those who want to depart the legacy financial system to protect and create wealth for future generations.
Us. Exodus was started by Daniel Castagnoli and JP Richardson. Daniel has co-founded a number of other companies and is a master of emotional design - having previously designed experiences for Apple, BMW, Disney, Louis Vuitton, and Nike. JP has also co-founded a number of other companies and has published 150+ open source libraries - some of these are in use by most Bitcoin and cryptocurrency software on the web.
Exodus Community Support Engineers (CSEs) build trust with customers by providing reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Do you like managing your own digital assets?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving by reading and searching for answers?
- Do you love helping others and teaching your friends about all facets of cryptocurrencies?·
- If you answered yes to these questions, read on..
Exodus receives hundreds of emails and chat messages daily from customers learning about digital assets. As an Exodus CSE, you will connect and form relationships with customers through email and social media.
What You Will Do
- Assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets.
- Create and maintain support articles in our Knowledge Base to address common customer questions.
- Create above-and-beyond customer service experiences that surprise and delight.
- Use problem-solving abilities to resolve unique customer problems.
- Contribute actively to the team by providing candid and useful feedback that assists in building out the Customer Support team infrastructure to help make Exodus better.
- Infrastructure projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- You have amazing written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation. Fluency in Spanish is also a huge plus.
- You live in a time zone in the AMER Region (UTC -8 to UTC - 2).
- You empathize with customers on even the simplest of problems.
- You understand the basics of how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc.
- You are inquisitive and love troubleshooting to find an answer.
- You have a general knowledge of computers and are familiar with your own OS.
- You know the importance of securing your digital assets, and you use security best practices.
- You have excellent references and a history of established relationships in former careers.
- You take responsibility for your actions.
- Bonus points for speaking other languages, particularly Mandarin.
Your Journey at Exodus
- Your first 30 days will consist of compliance training, learning about our process and procedures and what our expectations are for ticket handling. You will shadow your co-workers and we will make sure that your technical understanding is top-notch. In the second month here we will make sure there are no gaps in understanding and you'll begin to join key projects on the team. After your full immersion period of 90 days, you will be integral to resolving customer issues and delivering a consistent and delightful customer experience.
What We Offer
- The freedom to work wherever you are in the world.
- A chance to participate in building the future. Working in crypto gives you the opportunity to be a part of the next major technology wave in application technology and personal finance.
- A collaborative and feedback-driven culture where your voice matters and any employee can help bring about change and improvement.
- The opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you're hungry to succeed.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- Competitive compensation package.
Salary and Payment
Exodus Community Support Engineers make between 50k - 65k+ USD. Starting salary for this role is $50,000 USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We also work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional. Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.