at Wyre, Inc
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.
Location: Remote / FL
Employment Type: W2 employee
Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
We’re hiring a Compliance Analyst to join our Compliance Team. Your mission is to help our partners do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain. You will join a team of veteran industry professionals who focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects and proactively work with regulators to help ensure future business growth is attained in a responsible and conscientious fashion while the operation remains regulatory compliant and commercially sound.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to the BSA/AML Manager.
- Reviews certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, know your customer screening in relation to BSA/AML and Sanctions Compliance.
- Support of monthly reports along with facilitating risk assessments.
- Investigate red flags of potential money laundering, fraud, or terrorist financing.
- Analyzes customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring system as well as identifies potential regulatory or terms of service violations by customer.
- Provides information on trends to be used for potential control or rule enhancements to compliance program.
- Other activities related to KYC and onboarding process.
- 2+ years of compliance experience , preferably with monitoring teams.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate self-organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in fast environments
- Interest in blockchain technologies is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Work From Home
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup