Compliance Associate - Enhanced & Client Due Diligence
The Compliance Associate will play a key role in supporting enhanced due diligence and client due diligence (EDD/CDD) ensuring the high quality, accuracy and execution of Anchorage Digital’s client onboardings, KYC refreshes, as well as the building out the processes to better support our commercial strategy and overall success.
As a Compliance Associate you will:
- Assist the Compliance team with client onboardings, KYC reviews, and company-wide processes.
- Refine and build upon our compliance frameworks, including assisting in the maintenance of relevant policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and drive discussions with internal stakeholders on key projects related to integration of new tools and processes.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to complete deliverables and ensure the successful completion of CDD/EDD reviews
- Manage the CDD/EDD flow or other projects, as needed.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience working within the banking and financial services industry
- Experience working within an AML Compliance Team dedicated to client onboarding, client due diligence, and/or enhanced due diligence
- Experience in cross-team project management and facilitation
- A proven track record building programs and workflow from the ground up
- The ability to quickly adopt new processes and tools needed for client onboarding
- A strong attention to detail
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)