Compliance Associate - Financial Investigations and Sanctions
As a Compliance Associate you will:
- Design and build Anchorage’s independent compliance testing and monitoring program and framework.
- Perform independent testing and monitoring activities across all Anchorage business lines, company operations, and compliance programs, including anti-money laundering (AML) compliance, conduct compliance, brokerage compliance, and SOC 1/2 compliance.
- Identify control gaps and risks, develop mitigation plans, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to remediate identified issues.
- Collaborate with external auditors and internal stakeholders during external compliance assessments.
- Present compliance reports and results of testing and monitoring to senior management.
- Support Anchorage’s compliance team in providing regulatory and compliance best practice guidance and building a world-class compliance culture.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience working in compliance (ideally with a focus on audit and testing and monitoring programs).
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, project management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to extract, aggregate, and disseminate insights from raw data.
- Keen sense of risk and the ability to tailor compliance solutions for a technology startup.
- Some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have experience performing or facilitating external audits (SOX, SOC, ISO, AML, etc.) at a technology company.
- You have compliance experience in banking, wealth management, or other highly regulated financial services.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Similar Blockchain jobs: