OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens
, or NFTs, which are digital goods endowed with property rights. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. NFTs have brand new properties
that go beyond traditional digital items: they’re unique, provably scarce, liquid, and usable across multiple applications. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a brand new economy from the ground up based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #27
ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Collaborate and develop the strategy, organization, and execution of the Content team's roadmap.
- Produce and manage content and training material spanning the Customer Experience team. This includes the customer Help Center, Zendesk macros (canned responses), internal knowledge and training modules, all to improve the customer experience around OpenSea products and services.
- Communicate out to the broader company with performance highlights every month.
- Drive improvements to our content ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Customer Support Ops to ensure training materials are kept up-to-date and relevant; Collaborate with our Marketing team to ensure content is on brand and developed in collaboration with marketing materials; Collaborate with Product on new features to highlight and flag for support.
- 1-3+ years of experience in content development.
- Experience developing customer experience content at scale, preferably at a technology organization known for superior content experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Familiarity with content production workflows and training tools.
- A good combination of B2B and B2C experience is preferable.
- Exceptional attention to detail, outstanding time management, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Experience using Zendesk.