DoinGud is an NFT marketplace and social platform fully focused on doing good by empowering artists, creators, collectors, curators and social organizations to support one another and become self-owned, self-sustained and self-governed.
We are one of the fastest growing NFT platforms that will officially launch at the beginning of summer, backed and funded by some of the biggest Blockchain, DeFI, DAO, and AI communities in the world.
What does a Native English Content Writer do at DoinGud?
You will work alongside our Content team in our Barcelona crypto house, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment, helping to edit content that will be shared across our organic and paid channels (Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook) and collaborating closely with other departments. The job will consist of not only editing the articles we will be publishing but scouting and coordinating all journalists we will work with following our content strategy goals.
• Native English speaker.
• Advanced Spanish speaker.
• Deep understanding of the crypto and NFT ecosystems.
• Journalist oriented skills.
• Advanced Spanish speaker.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• 5 or more years of experience creating and writing in the digital field (advertising, Social Media, fiction/documentary, journalism).
• Have a creative script writing portfolio, especially for social media in a variety of formats and styles.
It’s a plus:
• SEO and SEM knowledge is welcome.
• Other languages: Chinese (Mandarin).
• You are passionate about everything crypto.
• You translate your passion into engaging pieces that wow our audience.
• You think about new formats on the go and can design and communicate them effectively with your team members.
• You don’t just think and write, you use judgement and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
• You can work hand in hand with a video editor to create a diverse range of creative formats.
• Audiovisual language is your mother tongue and you are familiar with creative jargon and up to date on the latest trends.
• You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• You understand our brand values and can translate them across every project you work on.
• You can change hats depending on the content to be created.
• You have unquestionable artistic judgement and a strong knowledge of the user, allowing you to identify appropriate subjects and craft stories around that.
• You have the leadership skills to help teams and inspire them to work.
• You pursue written and audiovisual excellence in every project.
• You are organized and able to schedule your tasks and maintain follow-up.
• You’re committed to meeting deadlines.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You’re flexible and thrive in fast-paced environments.
• You’re positive.
• You're a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• You have sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the most technologically advanced ecosystems representing the future of artists.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.