Content Marketing Associate
Pantera Capital is hiring for a Content Marketing Associate that will help fulfill the firm’s various marketing objectives. The associate will work directly with Pantera’s Head of Content in creating compelling marketing collateral that drives the narrative and case for blockchain allocation. Examples of core marketing initiatives include Pantera’s monthly blockchain letter which is distributed to 100,000+ readers, monthly webinars averaging over 500 participants, email marketing campaigns with target audience of institutional allocators and high-net-worth individuals, and the creation of compelling pitch decks utilized by the firm’s capital formation team.
Pantera is looking for a self-starter, capable and willing to learn new skills within a dynamic environment. Necessary skills include PowerPoint (creating and maintaining presentations), Excel (ability to visualize data through charts and graphs), and HubSpot or relevant experience using similar marketing/sales software (email campaigns). The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of venture capital, hedge funds and traditional finance, a decent understanding of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, strong literary skills, and a keen eye for design.
- Contribute to the Pantera monthly blockchain letter
- Produce materials for monthly webinar calls
- Manage Pantera fund presentations and supplementary marketing materials
- Research and synthesize data to create compelling data visualizations
- 1-5 years of content marketing/design experience
- Financial services, hedge fund, cryptocurrency, venture capital industry experience preferred
- PowerPoint, Excel and Hubspot experience
- Self starter, ability to learn on the job and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, with assignments from both superiors and internal departments
- Exhibits excellent organizational and project management expertise, attentiveness to detail, and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and ability to proactively lead projects and see them through to completion
Similar Blockchain jobs: