Content Marketing Manager
At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
This is a rare opportunity for a growth-minded individual to join a fast-growing exciting mission that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
To support this mission, we are looking for a passionate, educative, and well-versed Content Manager to drive the Coinme brand’s tone and messaging across all content. You will be the voice of Coinme to our customers and work with other internal teams to ensure that our content is geared for our customers at each and every point of contact.
To provide appropriate content and create engagement at every part of the customer journey, across all of Coinme’s digital marketing efforts and touchpoints.
- Oversee all aspects of Coinme’s content creation and deployment
- Drive Coinme content strategy and content production; manage content calendars for newsletters, blogs, social media.
- Produce high-quality content, including blog posts, thought leadership articles, social media posts, educational content, infographics, email marketing messages, video content and ad /web copy.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines. Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our brand’s tone and mission.
- Integrate helpful content into Coinme UX and UI where appropriate
- Own and manage Coinme’s YouTube channel (and other video assets) with regards to strategy and content
- Support other departments and activities with their implementation of content: social, email, advertising, etc
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Monitor performance of content and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 4 years of content management or direct copywriting experience.
- Understanding of cryptocurrency products and how they work
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics for new users
- Passion for driving greater cryptocurrency adoption through heightened education
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal Business Units such as Product & Engineering, Compliance, and Marketing
- Strong brand association skills and attention to detail
- Live and breathe the Coinme brand messaging and philosophy
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Editorially qualified or experience
- Experience with the technologies we use, including but not limited to:
- Email marketing
- Additional languages a plus
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.