at The Block
Working at The Block is one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you’ll have in your career.
The Block is the leading research, analysis and news brand in the digital asset space. Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block’s team is spread across 7 times zones, covering the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space 24/7.
Through The Block’s website + newsletter, the Genesis research brand, our podcast “The Scoop,” hosted + 3rd party events and community participation, we interact daily with tens of thousands of crypto natives, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, government leaders and more.
The Block delivers deep insight into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments and markets. The Block’s foundation is simple: we are the first and final word in digital assets.
- Optimize packaging of content for different channels and related audiences
- Develop distribution process starting from initial publication of content
- Explore the types of content that see higher engagement within each channel
- Set goals and monitor growth of each channel
- Work with the editorial team to understand the audience today and how to grow it
- Schedule posting of content
- Use tools like Buffer to manage content
Looking for team members who have/is
- Experience with content management or social media marketing
- Creative thinker who works to understand customer needs and ideates unique ways to cater to them
- Self-starter who is excited by ownerships and does not wait to be told what to
- Familiar with The Block’s brand