Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
- Origination of thought leadership and other content streams and campaigns to promote Block.ones story, the unique attributes of EOSIO and a passionate believer in the difference Blockchain can make in today's world.
- Drafting, revising, or proofreading articles, speeches and other written content types (e.g. award submissions, internal memos, website copy, presentations)
- Support the Marketing and Communications department in writing posts, announcements, event collateral, and responding to questions on social media platforms.
- Working with other departments (e.g, Developer Relations, Product, and Venture Capital) on external communication initiatives.
- Participate in PR strategy discussions as well as collaborate on media outreach, pitching, Q&A material, company narrative, internal communication policy.
- Understand goals and objectives when writing content.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an active editorial calendar of relevant content.
- Ability to write with flare but in simple layman's terms to explain blockchain succinctly.
- Information gathering, interviewing, networking at events.
- Strong and detailed awareness of current affairs in order to leverage opportunities to promote Block.one, EOSIO and blockchain.
- 5+ years strong background in tech, fintech, or financial journalism.
- Excellent English speaking, writing, and grammar skills. American English Standards preferred.
- Passion for blockchain, business building, fintech, and financial markets.
- Proactive self starter, able to pitch ideas and see them through to completion
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under pressure and tight schedules with great attitude.
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, .