About Crypto Jobs List
Crypto Jobs List is the #1 crypto community to find and post 🔗 blockchain jobs.
Hi 👋 I’m Raman and I created Crypto Jobs List (aka CJL).
Currently, CJL is just a one-man show and I’m super grateful to all the people who’ve been helping me along the way!
Let me tell you a story of how it got started 👇
So, around October 2017, when my previous startups were not working out, I’ve decided that I should start looking for an engineering job in crypto companies. At some point, I thought — “why not create a site, were all crypto jobs could be found?” 🤔
So I took a weekend off, wrote a super simple site and had 0 expectations for it. I thought no one will care and the site will die off in a week or so… But it took off! 🚀 Since then CJL helped over 100+ companies and a 10-20k+ people that are seeking jobs. I hope it will help you too!
Hi there! I’m Raman, founder of Crypto Jobs List — the site you are currently reading this job post on 😸
I hope it’s not your first time on the site, and you’ve been getting value out of it!
Today, I’d like to get some of your help.
I strongly believe that everyone should be doing what they are passionate about and what they are best at. So for me, it’s coding. And for you, I hope, it’s writing an engaging, beautiful content that people would love to read to the end, share with friends, and come back and re-read it again and again over the years.
As you might have guessed by now, I’m looking for a content writer. Or several. We’d love to cover the topic of jobs in crypto, blockchain companies, remote crypto jobs, and so forth.
Please apply with:
- YouTube link with a 1-minute video of you presenting yourself, what makes you excited and what makes you tick.
- A 600+ word story, describing “blockchain developer jobs” and opportunities in the space.
- List of questions you’d ask somone who got a job through Crypto Jobs List. Context: as a part of the job, you’ll be writing success stories from people who successfully landed a job via CJL. To make such stories engaging, you’ll have to ask several engaging questions that other job seekers would actually be interested in reading.
- Link to your Twitter and Blog.
- Anything else you’d like to mention :)