TrustSwap, a Canadian full-service digital asset Blockchain ecosystem that offers among others Escrow, Time release payments, Launchpads, NFT marketplace and Team token & Liquidity locks, is looking for a talented Copywriter/Content Strategist.
- Are you not only passionate about writing, but also about the full content production cycle? From initial concept to delivery.
- Do you consider yourself an English grammar guru?
- Are you looking for a versatile job where your word wizardry gets challenged through short and long-form copy?
- Do you know your CEXs from your DEXs?
If your answer is 4x 'YES', then read the info below and let's get in contact!
At Trustswap you will work at a young and dynamic company with great ambitions, extensive services portfolio and a professional no-nonsense culture.
You will be responsible for conceptualising and writing compelling copy for B2B and B2C communications designed to inspire and engage different audiences – from starting crypto hodlers to large blockchain enterprises.
There will be a lot of variety between different types of copy, from writing catchy social media blurbs to long-form content like press releases and Medium posts.
And yes, also our job application texts and website content will need your magic. Wherever and whenever there is content to be produced, your expertise and execution will be desired.
Besides the production of enticing copy for various output channels and audiences, you will also be in charge of our content strategy. From shaping initial concepts to final execution. Working together with marketing, product departments, designers and senior management.
The role requires a good understanding of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain concepts and terminology combined with an excellent strategic vision on how to captivate and educate audiences with different backgrounds and knowledge levels.
- Create quality content for a variety of channels including Website, Social Media, Press releases, Medium posts, Job applications, Whitepaper, etc.
- Develop content strategy together with marketing and product managers.
- Switch fluidly between high-level content strategy practices and hands-on writing tasks.
- Transform difficult and sometimes technical material into easy readable and understandable content fitting all knowledge levels.
- Asking the right questions and source the information necessary to deliver well-thought out and well-supported content.
- Proofread, edit and approve content created across the company.
- Produce strong SEO content, impressing even the Google search engine.
- Identify content opportunities, highlight where we can implement improvements or gain more traction.
What we look for
- Minimal 1 year experience in a similar role.
- SEO knowledge.
- Passion for Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
- Perfect English grammar and spelling skills.
- Proactive, positive and independent personality.
- Ability to take ownership of copy projects, from initial concept to final approval and roll-out.
- Understanding the differences in tone per channel, and able to switch effortlessly between them.
- Excellence in strategic, critical and creative thinking.
- Delivery, Delivery and Delivery.
- Fluency in other languages is a benefit though not required.
What we offer
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility.
- Working from home.
- Flexible working hours. Part time or full time.
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world.
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto based on experience and suitability.
Sounds like something you would excel at, while also having fun doing so?
Submit your resume/portfolio with accompanying motivation, we look forward to get in touch!