Web3API brings the ease of Web2 to Web3. It aims to make integrating Web3 protocols into apps seamless, without sacrificing decentralization.
Web3API is being built by a group of enthusiastic builders from all around the globe. We believe in an open and decentralized internet, and are coordinating this project entirely through a DAO to ensure these values are retained.
- Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of Web3API and its surrounding software ecosystem
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- Coordinate with various technical partners, ensuring their use-cases are well supported
- Help author and maintain the Web3API Standard through translating technical details into written specifications
Skills & Qualifications:
If more than three points below describe you, please do reach out:
- Polyglot programmer, proficient in multiple languages
- A passion for...
- Developer Tooling
- Decentralized Protocols & Applications
- Operating Systems
- Systems Design
- Experience using...
- P2P Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to...
- Learn new technology quickly
- Write secure and high quality code
- Publish & maintain production grade software
Payment will be commensurate with experience.