EthTrust is an innovative, Ethereum-centric software company focused on solutions for cash at the edge. The EthTrust founding team has expertise in brokerage trading and settlement, crypto liquidity pools, crypto / blockchain / digital asset / Ethereum custody and engineering, ATM ownership / operations and experience in founding and growing $1B+ fintech businesses. Additionally, EthTrust’s advisors come from some of the world’s leading companies such as Consensys, Google, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, the MIT Media lab and others.
Building on EthTrust’s recent wins in several hackathons and accelerator camps (Aave, Celo) and successfully closing its first financing round, the team is rapidly growing and looking to expand its core team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 6mo+ of Solidity smart contract development experience
- 3+ years of as front-end or fullstack or backend developer (Python, Django, React, Node.js, some Typescript)
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures, ARM/Arduino skills a strong plus
- Good knowledge of most prominent EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
- Github/Gitlab CI/CD
- High testing standards
Bonus points for any of:
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols mechanics and smart contract codebases, and/or digital assets/payments and other token standards like ERC-20,721,1400 and existing open source implementations.
- Knowledge/understanding of Sidechains (Celo, Polygon)
- Knowledge/understanding of Atomic Swaps (Lightning / Litecoin / Monero)
- Knowledge/understanding of L2 technologies
- Deep knowledge/experience understanding of EVM
Other skills to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game