Core Substrate Developer
Polkadex is a decentralized, peer-peer, orderbook based cryptocurrency exchange for the Defi ecosystem in Substrate. We are building the best orderbook based exchange with comparable experience and performance to centralized exchanges.
Polkadex strives to improve two types of markets,
- The Automated Market Making pool market, by providing Polkadex Pool ( a.k.a. Polkapool), is a modified version of vanilla uniswap bonding curve with feeless swaps, interactive market-making, and minimum possible impermanent loss.
- The Polkadex orderbook brings the best exchange in the marketplace by decentralizing KYC for traders, off-chain orderbook with on-chain peer-to-peer settlements. In this way, Polkadex Orderbook provides the same level of experience as centralized exchanges with better trader privacy and funds safety.
We strive to be the best AMM-based DEX and Orderbook based DEX for the Polkadot Ecosystem.
What you will do
We are looking to expand our team to have engineers who can write Substrate Runtime code that's will be crypto-economically sound and incentive the behaviour we need from our traders. You will be implementing the parachain, XCMP based chain transfers, and storage migration from standalone network to parachain, when it's ready
In the context of runtime development within Substrate, we expect you to (among other things):
- Research and learn about the end-users of our network.
- Develop crypto-economically sound protocols which incentivize behaviors we want.
- Write PolkadotJS based code snippets for integration with our frontend
- Experience as a Smart Contract or Substrate Runtime developer.
- Experience working with Rust or other similar system-level languages.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.