Cosmos Dev Engineer
About MediShares: MediShares Foundation was registered in Singapore and our goal is to create World's First Mutual Aid Marketplace On BlockChain. MediShares is based in Shanghai and Singapore, but remote work is possible and we are flexible on location.
- Develop based on Cosmos SDK
- Helping with research and validation of new ideas in the space
- A working understanding of how blockchains and consensus protocols work
- Knowledge of Ethereum blockchain or Tendermint consensus engine
- Go programming experience
- Previous experience with cosmos SDK development is a plus
- Good at team working and execution, strong problem analyzing & solving ability
2% of base salary will be given as referral bonus in MDS tokens
Salary range $100,000 - $150,000 + Token compensation
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, .
January 16, 2018