Credit Risk Manager
The credit risk team is essential for growing the lending and trading businesses at Anchorage Digital. As a Credit Risk Manager you will be responsible for building and scaling risk workflows and processes to better understand the risk profiles of our clients and scale their businesses.
As a Credit Risk Manager you will:
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure low risk deals and perform risk assessments.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Produce financial forecasting on our clients in order to assess their future risk.
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends.
- Partner with Relationship Managers to answer client questions and best serve their needs.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience as a Credit Risk Analyst or Manager within the financial services, FinTech, and/or Crypto industries
- Knowledge of financial markets and experience with lending or trading credit risk management .
- The ability to handle several complex tasks simultaneously and also coordinate key projects with a variety of stakeholders is essential
- High motivation to learn new things from his teammates and teach them as well.
- A strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills as this role is client facing
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious
- The ability to work under pressure and cope with stress in a coordinated and rational manner.
- Comfort in client negotiations and discussions.
- Ability to structure low risk crypto financing or lending deals.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)