Crypto Community Manager
About the Company
We are a UK based Crypto-Fintech startup, with a mission to bridge the gap between the traditional payment infrastructure and the blockchain whilst rewarding our users. A distributed team with our head office in London, we encourage working 100% remotely. We are passionate about our product, have a great engineering culture, and we're looking for other talented individuals to join us to disrupt the finance industry.
A highly collaborative team, you'll get lots of guidance and support from your colleagues. Task ownership is key; we strongly believe that freedom and autonomy brings out the best attribute in people.
What we do
The company was founded in 2015 and has gone to raise funding and develop and launch several products with thousands of downloads and users of our applications, our product achievements so far:
- Personal finance and management platform
- Payment infrastructure with third party VISA integration
- Peer-to-Peer currency exchange built on the Blockchain (DEX)
- Decentralised Loyalty Programme
- Android Finance Application
- iOS Finance Application
We're hiring a Community Manager to run a lively community of participants across virtual platforms such as Telegram and Discord. Responsibilities will be wide ranging from:
- Being the face of Plutus, managing the community as both a moderator and reference tool for all things Plutus.
- Working side by side with the CS Team to increase customer satisfaction
- Taking responsibility for the customer service front of the company- owning it
- Oversight of engagement, growth and moderation of our Discord, Telegram, Reddit & other social media channels
- Management and growth of our established Ambassadors network
- Escalation, tracking, and communication of cases that need the attention of internal or external third parties
- You can demonstrate deep knowledge of blockchain and digital currencies. And this doesn't mean that you've read a few Wikipedia articles in preparation for an interview with us.
- You have knowledge of payment systems.
- You're an early adopter and have the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- You're fluent in multiple languages
- Experience using digital communities (Discord/Telegram)
- Available for immediate hire preferred.
- Great written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation. Preferably fluency in at least one other European language.
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution and support best practices.
- Empathy and love for helping people. The ability to stay cool in the face of irate customers.
- Ability to lead
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and the Plutus Team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover solutions quickly and effectively.
- Be open to change - learn quickly in an environment that constantly changes.
- Crypto-Universe Experience. Understanding of how the basics of digital assets work including security, confirmation, block times, network fees, etc.
- Digitally Focused- The Plutus community and customer base thrives in the online world. An understanding of digital user management is essential.
- 100% remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Quarterly socials.
- Join the Crypto Revolution!