Crypto Head of Trading/Lead of Trading - Remote!
At Infinite Capital, we focus on investing at the bleeding-edge. Seeking technological inflection points, with a focus on cryptocurrency and deep tech.
We are looking for a skilled Leading Trading, or Head of Trading to join our team, who will help drive the firm's trading operations. In this position, you will be heading our crypto trading desk. Which includes monitoring positions, managing risk and managing the process. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with professionals across crypto, hedge funds, and trading firms to lead the firm's crypto trading efforts. You should have the ability to spot arising opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them - an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives on creative problem solving is mandatory for this role.
- Manage trading operations
- Oversee trade recording and settlement processes, identifying issues, and recommending updates to user guides
- Generate trading ideologies, perform strategy research, implement market making, OTC, and deploy arbitrage strategies in the digital assets space
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify tactical growth/profit opportunities
- Work closely with compliance team to execute our KYC program
- Analyze internal data to identify key business opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the product/engineering team to improve our platform services and procedures
- Proactively stay up to date about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency and digital asset industry
- Help build and further manage a cross-functional team.
- Prior working experience in the cryptocurrency market with a firm understanding of trading products and trade life cycles.
- Knowledge of digital assets, cryptocurrency markets, blockchain technologies and decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols (liquidity pools, yield farming, staking, etc.)
- Algorithmic and systematic portfolio management and trading skills
- Strong understanding of Market Making, OTC, Arbitrage, and Risk Management
- Strong Coding skills, are a very good bonus
- Understanding of fintech and blockchain products. Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent mental arithmetic and analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, multi-tasking and able to handle various projects simultaneously under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Flexible mindset to adapt to fast-changing market and new work tasks
In addition these qualifications are a large bonus::
- Advanced degree in quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Technically proficient (Python, SQL, Linux OS, C++, Rust, Go etc/similar)
- Familiarity with smart contracts