Crypto Researcher (DEGEN-IN-RESIDENCE)
We're a collective of crypto investors, researchers, developers, and designers who building and funding the future of DeFI and decentralized protocols.
We are looking for a talented individual who will support our Crypto-focused VC, Chainstride Capital.
This individual should meet the following criteria:
- Min. 12 months in Crypto with knowledge of Defi, DEXs, L2, and Sidechains.
- Proven experience in understanding the crypto market and its platforms (Twitter, Telegram, Gitcoin, Reddit, 4chan/biz, Github, etc.)
- Basic Solidity knowledge to perform high-level analysis on intelligent contracts.
- Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Practical experience in database management and working with a large amount of non-structured information.
- Close to native English language skills.
- Screening social media (mostly, but not only Telegram and Twitter), looking for several types of crypto projects:
- DeFi (ETH, BSC, Matic, Avax, Solana) projects not yet launched (in seed / private and presale stage), planning a “stealth launch” (date and time of Uniswap liquidity is unknown)
- NFT-focused projects with upcoming offering
- Recently launched projects with news / main milestones soon
- Analyzing and interpreting the results of the findings and consolidating them in a daily report
- Providing live updates/news to Chainstride Capital members
- Monitoring Github activity of known developers
- Monitoring Etherscan activity of deployer wallets
- Monitoring Etherscan activity of “whale” wallets
- Maintaining electronic databases about findings (e.g., Trello)
- Anticipating research issues and proactively resolving them.
- Promptly report any problems to the relevant stakeholders
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times