CTO Blockhain solution marketplace
Our mission is to change how fans experience buying tickets for their favorite live events. Ticombo is the first Ticket Marketplace where Organizers, Resellers, and Fans can buy and sell tickets in a fair, easy, and secure way. With a growing team of more than 10 business and technology rockstars at the heart of Berlin, we are working very hard to build a fair, easy, and secure ticket platform for fans all around the world. Ticombo received the Seal of Excellence from the European Commission in the Open Disruptive Innovation Scheme in 2017.
We are building a next-generation decentralized ticket and marketplace for digital services. We are building this together with our partner, a decentralized scienced based proof of stake blockchain with smart contracts and user identity.
As a blockchain CTO, you must be active in the planning and implementation of our crypto solution and connect this to our existing new marketplace for Tickets, Nft, and other services. You should be self-motivated and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate blockchain-based technology, select the best technology, and work efficiently in teams and with our partner developers.
You should have worked as a crypto developer yourself. In addition, you should have good knowledge of Angular, Node.js, and Mongo Database.
- You will be head of our Crypto technology department and be responsible for hiring, selection, and implementation of crypto solutions.
- You will report directly to the CEO.
- You will have daily contact with our development partner, connect with the development community and facilitate technical partners.
- Experience working with major established blockchains.
- Experience with all phases of blockchain implementation and development including smart contracts.
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project.
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, database theory.
- Existing track record of R&D and execution of open-source projects on known blockchain platforms.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Co-founder of our crypto solution.
- A dynamic workplace with highly skilled developers and partners.