SwapNFT is the first decentralised social-media app for NFTs, allowing users to create, display, trade, and sell NFT assets. SwapNFT aims to be the number 1 platform for swapping, by aggregating NFTs from other marketplaces. We are a young and ambitious team and we pride ourselves on innovative ideas/creativity.
- Full-time CTO is responsible for ensuring the technical growth of the project and leading all technical communications.
- In-house CTO to deploy, lead a coder team and also code hands-on.
- To help build the blockchain architecture of our NFT platform. Which includes identifying partners.
- Experienced in NFT blockchain development as our project is NFT based.
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Drive recruiting efforts to continue to build our team
- Conceptualizes, designs, builds, tests, implements and evaluates cutting-edge, state-of-the-art IT technology solutions to real world problems.
- Identifies and develops technology platforms which support infrastructure development, including performance, scalability, security and manageability.
- Manages the IT architecture team(s) in characterizing and advancing technology-driven opportunities that parallel industry best practices.
- Develops and presents architecture, design and technology choices to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads and conducts code review sessions to ensure high quality software.
- Learns new technologies, standards, and applications; keeps current with technology developments within the industry.
- Leads in all stages of software development, including planning, implementation, testing, documentation and release.
- Ensures all key technical decisions and trade-offs are well documented.
- Aligns architectures with key objectives to meet business and product goals and value targets.
- Solid understanding of networking principles covering: TCP/IP, proxy, VPN, HTTP/S &
- Socks 4/5;
- Multithread processing;
- Multi-client / multi-connection data management;
- Load balancing desired in Redis;
- Sockets programming both at client/server levels (yes understanding how to manage
- Microservices good understanding;
- Debugging of own code but also others code;
- Testing development (unit testing, integration testing, contract testing);
- Writing documentation of the work done;
- Source code versioning/repository: git & github;
- Infrastructure level management;
Nice to have
Experience in containers usage;
- Nginx server experience;
- Creation and maintaining SDKs;
- Working in a CI/CD environment;
- Blockchain experience and understanding;
- Experience (at least reading level) in C++ and/or Java
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Expert software development and product strategy skills; ability to write code in at least one programming language
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Expert in the software design/architecture process
- Masterful technical documentation and presentation skills to communicate architectural and design options and educate development teams and business users
- Superb architecture and design skills; strong knowledge of performance tuning and scalability
- As the technical expert and technical researcher must possess a wide degree of creativity
- Ability to estimate capacity and work effort needed for IT tasks
- Ability to create and foster an environment where teams produce
- Skilled in managing multiple projects at once without sacrificing detail
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of leadership, including executives
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work autonomously, and self-direct within a highly communicative, interactive team structure
- Building strong teams: set and evangelize vision, facilitative
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
Education And Experience Criteria
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a closely related field ORadditional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- Master's degree in a related discipline preferred
- A minimum of 15 years’ work experience in the Information Technology arena required
- A minimum of 10 years of management and strategic experience in the IT field required
- DApps Software Architecture
- Smart contracts and blockchain architecture
- Truffle (Trufflesuite)
Competitive salaries and a friendly environment .
- Involvement in all development circle – from ideas and suggestions to implementing;
- Technical challenges that will push you to improve all the time;
- Flexible working environment where all ideas are go to hear and discuss;
- Flexible schedule;
- Flexibility to work from home (limited) after the trial period