Customer Success Manager
at Tari Labs
Tari leverages blockchain technology to re-imagine the future of digital assets. Our mission is to make it ridiculously easy for anyone to issue, manage, and transfer experience-linked assets like concert tickets, airline miles, or in-game purchases. All without middlemen or walled gardens. To accomplish this goal, we’re building a new highly scalable, open-source, and decentralized blockchain on top of Monero, one of the most secure cryptocurrencies.
Our founding team includes well-known leaders from the worlds of entertainment and blockchain, including: the co-founder of Ticketfly (sold to Pandora for $450m), the lead maintainer of Monero (a top ten, $2bn+ market cap cryptocurrency), and the leader of the digital agency behind stars like Carrie Underwood and Lil Wayne.
Are you passionate about bringing blockchain to the masses? Do you want to help create open source software that millions of people will use? Do you check your ego at the door and fight for the best idea regardless of where it came from? If so, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The successful candidate thinks creatively, enjoys problem solving, has a keen understanding of expectation setting and deliverables, and is able to build and develop relationships.
With complex and evolving technology products, our customers need ongoing help to adapt and realize value. Customer value realization is the flywheel that keeps customers coming back and the CSM can be the power that accelerates the flywheel. We’re searching for a CSM that understands the importance of working with customers to ensure they're receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This includes advising them on buying decisions and onboarding new users after purchase.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
- Experience creating, analysing and optimizing processes for the Customer Success team
- Ability to work independently
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities
- Coordinate with technical resources for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from the product
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company's CRM
- Monitor statistics, reporting and dashboards to identify potential areas of improvement that may require corrective actions
- 5 - 8 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Communications or Marketing Degree advantageous
What's in it for you ?
- Highly Competitive compensation
- Benefits you won’t get anywhere else, including a free travel service to and from the office
- Remote Working Days
- High-end, high performance laptops, plus all the tech you could ever desire
- Work with internationally acclaimed cryptocurrency experts and developers
- Opportunities to attend, and even speak at, local and international conferences
- A chance to work on an open-source system that will have a global impact
Similar Blockchain jobs: