Customer Support- Brave Software Asia, K.K.
Brave is on a mission to save privacy on the web. We make a web browser which protects privacy by blocking tracking by default, right out of the box. We offer completely private ads as an alternative to the invasive surveillance online so that you can directly contribute to the sites you visit and appreciate.
Brave is a start-up, and we have the ability to change plans quickly in response to new information or circumstances. This means that new needs can emerge on short notice, and projects are often re-mixed and adjusted in response to new input.
About the Role
Brave is looking for someone with strong Customer Support experience who will be able to represent Brave Software Asia K.K. in the highest regard and work with our dynamic team on various business operations projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up B2C operations
- Working with various global Brave teams for business alliance projects
- Organizing Brave business/marketing events
- Localization of Brave’s blog
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- Native Japanese speaker
- Intermediate level English skills, at minimum
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong understanding of relevant social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.
- Fair understanding of how the internet works (HTTP) and practices good security habits