Customer Support Rep
at Wyre, Inc
Customer Support Representative
Employment Type: 3 Month Contract to W2 Employee
Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Customer Support Representative. You’ll join our team of industry veterans as you support our growing client base. In this role, you are on the front lines helping document and resolve customer issues. You love problem solving and genuinely care about customer needs. Your core mission is to be the customer advocate, working directly with partners and users to develop relationships, collect feedback, and ensure everything is always running smoothly for them. As the liaison between our customers and product, you will be working closely with engineering, sales, compliance, and payment operations to upkeep our excellent customer experience.
This position reports up to the Customer Success Manager.
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
- Deliver outstanding support through live chat, email correspondence and phone support
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations and Product to provide accurate answers for our customers
- Serve as an escalation point for high priority request or complex investigations
- Help with customer on-boarding, working closely with Operations and Compliance to collect required documentation and resolve issues
- Be the customer advocate and report bugs, incidents and product feedback
- Write documentation, tutorials and guides for our users and build onto our Help Center
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Fantastic verbal and writing skills, with an emphasis on clarity
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work fast, multi-task, and think on your feet in high-pressure and fast-paced situations
- Be empathetic and understanding, go above and beyond to solve customer problems
- Tech savvy, comfortable learning new tools and platforms
- Experience with intercom, Zendesk or other CS management tool is a plus
- Experience in startup experience is a plus
- Interest in blockchain technologies
Perks & Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Work From Home
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup