DeFi Analyst - Web3
Uno Re is a web3-based Security and Coverage protocol & DAO.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of Web3-based decentralized finance projects.
- Monitor and evaluate DeFi protocols, smart contracts, and blockchain ecosystems.
- Provide insights on market trends, risks, and potential opportunities within the DeFi space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Business Development, Product, and Dev) to enhance the development and implementation of DeFi strategies.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, protocols, and advancements in the Web3 and DeFi sectors.
- Proven experience in analyzing and understanding decentralized finance protocols.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, smart contracts, and Web3 frameworks; experience using DeFi protocols as a user.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and trends; specific experience using DeFi analytical tools like Nansen, Arkham, DeFiLlama, Dune Analytics, Token Terminal, etc.
- Proven experience working with DAOs or operating within a DAO as a user.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate findings and insights clearly.
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g., Solidity, Python) is a plus.
- Previous experience in cryptocurrency trading, blockchain development; at the least, we’re looking for an avid user of dApps.
1,000 - 4,000 USD / month
✅ 172 Applications