Block.one is a publisher of technology solutions including blockchain software development. With employees and advisors based around the world, the company focuses on business-grade technology solutions, including the development of the EOSIO software.
About EOSIO Developer Relations Team
Our EOSIO Developer Relations team has a global reach and supports developers all around the world who are in love with the latest trends in distributed technologies and with EOSIO software. We are advocates of our technology and strive to make it better through communication to our core users – developers.
As an EOSIO Developer Relations Engineer, you will be working in the Developer Relations team and reporting to the Head of Developer Relations. Your primary responsibility will be representing EOSIO towards the community and the community towards the internal EOSIO developers. You will be working closely with our internal development team and creating educational material and proofs of concepts to help a new generation of developers start building on EOSIO. You will help community members to organize developers-oriented events, meetups, hackathons as well as organize and speak at similar events organized by EOSIO team. You will also work with internal and 3rd party content creators to source quality content, such as blog posts, videos, webinars, etc and will ensure effective distribution of that content.
A one-of-a-kind opportunity for those who want to be “on the wave” of the latest and coolest tech in the industry. This job combines “hands-on” coding and community-facing responsibilities.
- Content creation and distribution and analytics – tutorials, developer guides, newsletters, sample apps, client libraries.
- Champion our products in person and online by presenting at conferences, workshops, blogging, videos and other similar activities.
- Creating and implementing detailed annual, monthly & weekly plans for advocacy/engagement activities.
- Organize and coordinating marketing engagement activities including social media campaigns, youtube broadcasts, progress reports.
- Content sourcing from 3rd parties, distribution, and analytics.
- Engage with and provide support to community meetup organizers.
- Identify content and process improvements through analytics and feedback loop.
- MUST speak fluent and written English with good presentation, communication and computer skills.
- Experience in EOSIO is very encouraged
- Experience writing tutorials, guides, API docs, sample apps.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in IT industry customer support role.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.