COSS stands for Crypto One-Stop Solution and represents a cryptocurrency exchange platform, with all features of a digital economic system based on crypto.
We are expanding our engineering team in Singapore fast and would like you to join us in our fast-paced, dynamic and creative team!
What You Will Do
- Design and maintain a high availability internal Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Infrastructure stack.
- Strong background in security best practices for deployment, monitoring and maintenance of applications.
- Proactively identify potential deployment bottlenecks, recommend and implement solutions
- Ensure security patches are applied on servers on a timely basis
- Upgrade software on servers on a regular basis
- Maintain data warehouse infrastructure
- Automate installation of security and monitoring scripts in the deployment process
- Plan for failovers and redundancy of systems
What We Like
- Experience building, scaling and operating systems in AWS or GCP
- Ability to debug complex systems
- Understanding of cloud computing
- Experience with scripting languages, eg. Python, Perl or shell scripting (bash)
- Experience with build systems and release management tools (ie. Jenkins)
- Familiar with resource monitoring and performance analysis tools
- Proficient in Git and repository management
- Strong experience with Linux systems
- Familiar with database administration and SQL
- BA/BS/BEng degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
SGD 4k to 7k negotiable