Rouge is reinventing coupons, brand loyalty, and the future of digital marketing.
Our mission is to free coupons from middle-men and put an end to outdated, imprecise "codes": reducing costs, and eliminating fraud and grey-market trading to create non-forgeable, unique use coupons.
The basis of the Rouge Project is an open-source software protocol: a suite of smart contracts using an ERC-20 backed token (RGE) on the Ethereum blockchain.
The project is supported by The Rouge Foundation based in Estonia but the team is truly international and 100% remote. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious people to help us bring our vision to life. Could you be our next hire?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing & implementing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Infrastructure stack
- Proactively identifying potential deployment bottleneck; recommending and implementing solutions
- Designing and maintaining our infrastructure security policy
- Implementing automatic monitoring & performance analysis tools
- Planning for failovers and redundancy of systems
What We’re Looking For
- Strong experience with Debian/GNU Linux
- Strong background in security best practices
- Ability to debug complex systems
- Proficiency in Git and repository management
- Experience with scripting languages, eg. Python, Perl or shell scripting (bash)
- Experience with build systems and release management tools
- Familiarity with resource monitoring and performance analysis tools
- Familiarity with cryptographic algorithms, decentralized systems and Ethereum
- BA/BS/BEng degree in computer science or equivalent proven practical experience
- An interest in attending hackathons, conferences, and delivering talks