Validation Capital is a growing technology company supporting proof-of-stake and next-generation cryptonetworks. Validation Capital provides secure node infrastructure and investment capital to industry leading projects including Chainlink, VeChain, WAX, and more.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for blockchain technology and an entrepreneurial mindset. This role will get exposure to leading cryptonetworks, including their underlying protocols, economics, and infrastructure.
- Lead network design for new blockchain networks and cloud providers
- Develop services to monitor infrastructure health and performance
- Automate deployment of infrastructure and application upgrades
- Enhance and define new security and documentation standards
- Support on-call rotation for events and outages
- 2+ years of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure) deployment experience, preferably to support blockchain use cases
- Working knowledge of multiple: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Alertmanager, or similar tools
- Knowledge of security stack including HSMs, secure cloud network architecture, container security
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent