DevOps Engineer - Monitoring
In this newly created role on our infrastructure team, you will take full ownership of the monitoring experience in engineering. You will have a significant impact as we grow the Chainlink eco-system and ensure the best experience for our customers by ensuring reliable uptime.
- Lead the design and deployment of our monitoring infrastructure to detect and alert the team of needed action
- Oversee the availability, performance, and supportability of our monitoring infrastructure
- Create processes around alert response operations and support the team to ensure the reliable delivery of oracle data.
- Make recommendations to ensure sufficient metrics are collected to create alerts with every new feature release
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer / DevOps engineer or equivalent
- Experience with Prometheus required, Cortex, a plus.
- Experience working with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools (e.g. ELK stack, Splunk).
- Experience supporting complex web applications/services and backend APIs on an AWS stack
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure as code, container networking, and security