Digital Ad Operations Manager
At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
- Tactical execution of Coinme’s digital marketing efforts, providing channel-level expertise across the digital marketing landscape.
- Direct hands-on experience setting up and executing campaigns in-platform with a focus on acquisition (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Apple and Google App Stores, Reddit, Snapchat) strongly preferred
- Ensure projects are on track, accurate event & conversion data is reliably captured and provides the necessary insight to inform marketing strategies. Ability to troubleshoot problems with the tagging/tracking technology used in implemented projects.
- Structure ongoing tests to measure program impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation and channel. Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices.
- Drive improved performance through ad hoc analysis to assess how we can improve performance on a weekly basis
- Experiment with different digital channels and campaigns to identify the best ROI opportunities for where the business should invest in order to acquire new customers.
- Experience in lean, early-stage or growth-stage businesses within highly competitive verticals. The key here is being resourceful, adaptive, and comfortable with complexity and moving quickly from ideation to market launch.
- Work directly with stakeholders, able to understand their concerns, use data visually to address them, and present the results to executives and non-executives that are both technical and non-technical, in a clear and concise manner.
- A history of delivering “actionable insights” to stakeholders is required; Coinme is looking for marketers who want to go beyond tactics and reporting, generating actionable insights through the development of metrics, dashboards and deep dive analysis.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A performance marketer with 3 to 5 years of experience in digital acquisition marketing at an agency or high-growth startup.
- BA/BS, analytical field preferred
- Experience with direct to consumer mobile apps, event tracking, monitoring, and systems related to optimizing their performance, such as Branch.io, Adjust, Firebase, Google Tag Manager
- Knowledgeable in web tracking technologies, related tracking platforms and upcoming trends in the space
- Expertise in digital platforms and tools including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google and Apple app stores, Media Buying, Display, Retargeting, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, SMS, Mobile Optimization.
- Experience with problem solving and analytical skills including: conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- A firm believer in efficiency and rapid experimentation – with targeted strategy and rapid experimentation, you can rapidly scale marketing with a lean budget
- Experienced with creative testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and optimizing campaigns and user funnels
- Providing key data-driven insights that enable new opportunities and innovation on behalf of the business units.
- Drafting, modeling and managing ad budgets to meet growth goals.
Coinme is a remote-first work workplace and will hire candidates for this role based anywhere in the US and Canada. However, most of the Coinme team/key stakeholders are based on the West Coast and operate mainly in the PST time zone. Applying candidates should be comfortable working within that time zone.
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% Remote Optional