At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
What you will do:
- Drive the delivery of innovative software products
- Recruit, inspire, coach and develop a high performing team
- Champion engineering excellence and culture
- Work closely with Product Management to establish priorities and roadmap
- Execute and consistently deliver against development plans laid out with Product Management
- Work with the team to break down complex features into manageable work deliverables
- Drive clarity on requirements and align on technical vision and execution
- Keep the development team deeply connected to goals by broadcasting customer needs, customer feedback, product roadmaps, and product KPIs
- Regularly report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance
- Improve engineering processes by perfecting agile best practices
- Contribute to the code base
- Review technical deliverables, perform code reviews to provide detailed feedback and ensure quality expectations are met
What you will need:
- Experience with delivering enterprise-grade software
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and microservices-based solutions
- Demonstrated success with recruiting talented engineers
- Familiarity with modern technologies and functional programming, such as Scala, Java, TypeScript, Postgres, RabbitMQ, React/Redux and Kubernetes.
- At least 3 years of experience of managing 20 engineers in addition to at least 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Experience building and launching greenfield product(s)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience