Ecosystem Marketing Manager
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As a Chainlink Ecosystem Marketing Manager, you will provide relationship management and manage co-marketing activities with companies and projects in the Chainlink ecosystem building on dedicated blockchains (e.g. Polkadot, Matic, BSC etc.). You will take co-marketing calls and project manage opportunities to build a thriving Chainlink ecosystem, building relationships with blockchains by being a point of contact, understanding their ecosystem trends, and joining their community meetings.
- Own co-marketing relationships with dedicated blockchain projects.
- Support the Head of Ecosystem in the ecosystem announcement process.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of marketers towards a central goal of building a thriving ecosystem.
- Execute on a range of co-marketing opportunities including press announcements, video AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects.
- Implement joint marketing plans to deliver win-wins for all parties.
- Work across global regions to tailor marketing campaigns to local cultures and geographies.
- Coordinate the timely execution and approval of all requested deliverables from partner teams.
- Help organize the Chainlink conference and any relevant events that involve ecosystem participation.
- Serve as an advisor and resource, be an extension of the marketing teams of these ecosystem members
- Work experience in the blockchain space (or: being an active community member) - understanding of the ecosystem is critical for this role.
- Strong conviction that blockchain/crypto/smart contracts are the future.
- 2+ years of related experience in account management, marketing, partner marketing, or similar. (Your work experience is secondary to your enthusiasm for blockchain).
- A passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven experience managing projects.
- An exceptional communicator (written/oral) with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.