Enhanced Due Diligence Lead
The EDD lead will lead all EDD, CDD, CIP related reviews, activities, and guidance. As the EDD lead, you will assist in ensuring full compliance with the Anchorage BSA/AML Compliance Program through the creation and building of new controls and processes, along with its implementations. Client onboarding and enhanced due diligence processes are crucial for the Anchorage banking business, which is an essential part of the Anchorage ecosystem. Hence, an experienced EDD lead is integral part of the success to the BSA/AML framework.
As the EDD lead you will:
- Drive intiatives to build better tools and processes for CDD and EDD process
- Build a robust review process to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements around client onboarding, EDD review processes.
- Lead discussions around complex EDD and CDD reviews with internal stakeholders
- Manage EDD, CDD, refresh review processes
- Collaborate internally with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth onboarding process
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience in leading EDD and CDD processes
- Expertise in regulatory requirements for client onboarding
- A passion for building new processes and controls to reflect regulatory expectations
- Knowledge of banking CIP requirements
- A proven track record of being thought leader to enhance and build new processes independently
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)