Enterprise Sales Account Executive - Life Sciences
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
What you'll do:
- Account based selling into Enterprise level accounts focusing on new logo acquisition
- Act as a business leader, meeting with key stakeholders, manage your own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle with globally recognized life sciences companies
- Understands target customers business needs to effectively deliver our proposition at the executive level
- Have technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise
- Proven experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals/forecast outlined by management
- Enhance the sales strategy and playbook to maximize growth with limited resources
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Chronicled
- Minimum of 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience in life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience selling into new markets
- Experience closing complex sales cycles
- Experience with Saas and subscription based software
- Familiarity with Enterprise implementation process
- Travel required (with Covid this will be remote for a while)
- Life Science and Healthcare sales experience a plus
- Previous startup experience a plus