Altoros is a 250+ people strong consultancy company, helping Fortune 100 digitize their revenue streams through training, deployment, and integration of innovative technologies.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, California), Altoros has a sales office in Western Massachusetts, and software development centers in Europe (Minsk, Belarus) and Argentina (Buenos Aires and Santa Fé).
In Argentina we provide software development services, helping Startups to build their innovative products by providing them with our expertise and working side by side with them.
We have created a specialized unit within Altoros, named ProtoFire, to focus solely on the blockchain technology, with specific expertise in the fintech/insurtech/regtech space. We provide programming and business services to companies with a vision to change the world.
Our expertise encompasses all of the leading blockchain technologies, we develop and conduct security reviews of smart contracts, oracles, ICO planning, SDKs and APIs, other tools, and even risk models for insurance startups. We speak all of the leading programming and scripting languages, and are active in the communities of key technologies like Cloud Foundry and TensorFlow.
We are already working with some great innovators, leveraging members of our team at Altoros, backed by the more than 300 engineers and other professionals in several offices throughout the world.
ProtoFire.io also maintains and contributes to open source projects like Solhint (Security and Style Guide validations for Smart Contract development) and eth-cli (a collection of CLI tools to help with ethereum learning and development).
We are looking for candidates with vision, innovation, passion, technical ability, a drive to deliver, collaborate and learn, in order to build disruptive products that will have a real impact in the world.
In a nutshell we need great people, who strive for excellence and have a track record of success!
We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership that inspires greatness, transparency, ownership and integrity on a daily basis.
- Decentralized apps development using part or all of:
Smart Contracts development using Solidity
Backing services using NodeJS and web3
Front-end dApps using ReactJS and web3
- Decentralized storage, computing, wallets, private messaging, etc.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines implementation.
- PoCs and MVPs design and implementation.
- Interest in attending hackathons, conferences and delivering talks.
- Strategic technical solutions delivery, matching business requirements and project life cycle deliverables.
- Provide structure to development activities following SCRUM Methodology.
-5+ years of software development experience required.
- 3+ years of developing with NodeJS, React/Vue.
- Prioritize UI/UX.
- Ability to ship high quality, well crafted code.
- Strong testing culture.
- Strong communication skills for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
_These are very nice to have:
- Understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
- Experience with smart contract coding (Solidity).
- Experience with web3.js.
- API development and Integration.
- Experience with cloud native architectures and infrastructure.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Cryptography basics.
- Established background in public speaking at user groups, conferences, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Salary adjusted due to inflation or USD average rate.
- 3 weeks vacations.
- Private Health Assistance.
- Flexible hours.
- 3 days of home office (we have offices in Capital Federal and Santa Fe Capital, but we are also open to connect with talent in other cities of Latin America and work remotely).
- 2 Performance and Career Path reviews that allow internal promotion.
- Snacks and beverages in the office.
- Special meals once or twice a month in each office along with technical talks.
- Sponsorship in English classes.
- Sponsorship in Gym or sport activities.