At Eco we're challenging existing payment processing models, changing the way money moves for many segments of modern e-commerce. With every new partnership opportunity or product feature, we confront new issues related to payment compliance and liquidity management. Where we interface with cryptocurrency, many of these issues demand new solutions, working in best faith to satisfy legacy compliance frameworks. As our Payment Integrity Manager, you'll be essential in creating risk and compliance strategies that will enable us to launch and grow Eco products globally. You will support our product development efforts internally and also be a point of contact for many of our integration partners and early merchant customers. You will also need to be our resident expert on payment operations within relevant statutory frameworks. We're looking for someone with rigor and who takes ownership by default, with the conviction and creativity to help us build a new type of payment network. We hope it's you!
Why this matters:
Our everyday payment systems are dependent upon financial infrastructure design decades ago. Consumers benefit from rewards programs and new checkout experiences, but in the background money moves the same as ever: through insecure networks that impose unnecessary costs on all of us as they strain to meet the needs of modern commerce.
We started Eco because we know that with the right product strategy, serving the right use cases, cryptocurrency and blockchain finally present a solution for many of our most persistent payment problems. It’s possible to rethink our current payment systems from the ground up. In doing that, we confront several difficult, challenging and impactful problems which will demand solutions in order to build a trusted and ubiquitous payment system to enable commerce for everyone. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As an Executive Assistant at Eco, you will:
- Support the founders across all facets of their work, enabling the company to move faster and perform better
- Manage scheduling, travel arrangements, gatekeeping, administrative tasks, document management, and more
- Build processes to continually uplevel and focus on higher leverage objectives
- Learn about the founders in-depth and tailor your support to their styles
- Work during flexible hours — frequently outside of standard 9-5
- Be a pulse check on culture and employee needs, staying up to date with others at the company
- Find additional functions to contribute to and grow in — we’re an early-stage company, so all hands are on deck!
We’re looking for you if:
- You love the feeling of enabling others to perform at their absolute best
- You value trust above all else and insist on discretion from those around you
- You’re organized to the point of obsession and care about designing systems that work for others
- Your friends are amazed at how thoughtful you are — for things like always remembering significant others’ names and sending gifts or notes for important occasions
- You’re tech-savvy and have experience with Google products, and are comfortable with a wide range of technology (including Slack and other messaging products, task management systems like Asana, and more)
- You focus on having a “customer service mentality” and understanding the needs of those around you
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written)
- You’re a culture champion and excited about delivering a great working environment at Eco
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.