Experienced Smart Contract Developer (Solidity)
Alkemi is an institution grade liquidity network providing turnkey ‘DeFi’ market access tailored to the ‘CeFi’ execution layer.
Alkemi Network’s liquidity pools are built on the Ethereum blockchain and are ERC-20 asset-compatible with a core market focus on BTC, ETH, and stablecoins. We solve the capital, control, and connectivity problem currently preventing CeFi from entering DeFi.
Our core offering, Alkemi Earn (live on Mainnet), is a permissioned liquidity pool where trusted-counterparties can borrow/lend programmatically.
To grow our Smart Contracts team, we are looking for an experienced, self-driven Solidity Engineer with an obsession for Decentralized Finance (DeFi). If you avidly follow the DeFi space, enjoy debating about scalability and adoption, and next-gen open finance frequently occupies your brain - you will feel right at home with us. Every day, you will collaborate with a world-class team as we work towards bringing a revolutionary technology to new audiences.
- Research and drive high-level decisions about Alkemi’s on-chain architecture, incentive structures, and features.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Work with existing contracts and implement new features based on the project’s pipeline
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Experience writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity Smart Contracts
- Experience with architecture in onchain to offchain systems
- Ability to write very high-quality, well-tested code
- Passion for Open Finance/ Defi or Trading
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle/Embark)
- Knowledge of market structures and exchange related concepts
- Experience with Node.js, React.js and web3
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
*Alkemi is dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its team and workforce, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Alkemi does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Institution-grade liquidity for digital assets.
Alkemi Network provides institutions and exchanges with turnkey access to digital asset markets. We give our clients the tools they need to participate in a compliant environment within the decentralized financial ecosystem.
Our flagship product "Alkemi Earn", a new borrowing and lending dApp has recently launched on mainnet.