Financial Product Researcher (Trading/Crypto)
Bybit is one of the fastest growing global cryptocurrency and blockchain-focused professional investment companies registered with the BVI, with offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Bybit's founding team is made of professionals from the forex industry, investment banking, and early blockchain adopters. Our technological development team includes experts from Morgan Stanley, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent.
- Conduct research on various crypto trading products' financial rules
- Examine our current trading products' financial rules and re-write some of the documentation provided to the users
- Help design and analyse new products' trading rules, and write relevant documents to facilitate development work
- Provide training of financial mechanisms to colleagues from other departments
- At least 3 years' experience in the financial service industry, preferably in fintech/trading/forex etc
- Strong research ability and analytical writing skills with a detailed oriented mindset
- Knowledge of R, Python, and other data tools
- Festive Gifts
- Group Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Up to 20 days Annual Leave
- Employee Growth Funding
- Regular Employee Bonding Events
- Overtime Meal and Transport Benefits
- Attractive Variable Bonus & Quarterly Incentives
- We foster our core values through active listening, caring, and supporting continuous improvement for all our staff members.
- Experience the energetic working environment with multicultural staff members with varied skills and experiences.