As part of its strong growth, Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Front-End Engineer.
Are you able to develop high performance Front-End solutions? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
We are Open Source enthusiasts - 90% of all our code is open source and available on GitHub (https://github.com/LedgerHQ).
We use modern tech stack
(ledger-live mobile) React Native / react-navigation / ..
(ledger-live desktop) Electron
- You will be joining the engineering team developing our new Live Software
- Audit our current technological stack
- Optimize the overall performance of the Live solution
- Maintain and develop our plateform
- Requirements and qualifications
- Engineer profile with at least 3 years of experience in Front-End development
- Good knowledge of React / CSS.
- Knowledge of Frontend-oriented technologies monitoring and optimization
- Blockchain enthusiast, you’re familiar with the concepts of : wallet, operation, balance, counter values, unspend transaction output, etc…
- It is a big plus if you like participating in conferences, giving public talks, lead workshops, etc.
All our software products have an aspect of integration with our hardware wallets.
Our engineers on daily basis interact with hardware, security, crypto, core c++ library, design teams to build the best new generation products.
We have a great team of talented engineers that all work closely together as a team.