Front-End Web Developer (Remote - Work from Anywhere)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the product designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of design, from a visual and experience standpoint.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Figma and Lokalise is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.