Frontend Developer - Desktop/React
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer - Desktop/React, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Development of React based desktop user-interfaces
- Implementation of design specifications from UI/UX designer
- Development planning: requirements gathering and design
- Debugging, root-cause analysis, bug fixing
- Unit and integration testing
- Quality assurance
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SVG
- Working knowledge of React and Redux
- Working knowledge of Electron, Webpack
- Working knowledge of Git (and GitHub)
- Working knowledge of React Native
- Basic knowledge of blockchain, cryptography, distributed networks
- Basic knowledge of Lisk, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other protocols
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.