Dune Analytics allows anyone to easily query, visualize, share and collaborate with blockchain data. We are currently seeing explosive growth, and are now looking to hire our very first team members in CET±3hr time zones.
At the center of Dune sits our web app. While it's a powerful tool for querying and collaboration today, there's potential for 10x-ing this experience.
You will be taking ownership off and realising the potential in the Dune application by building features, APIs, and tooling that come together into a cohesive and delightful product experience.
As a frontend engineer at Dune, you will:
- Work with the entire Dune stack, but with a clear focus on the web application and the APIs powering it.
- Design, build and maintain new features, APIs and services for our users.
We're looking for people with a strong background and interest in building successful products, has a high attention to detail and is comfortable with the hectic and changing nature of a startup.
We think that successful candidates will:
- Be independent and curious, and take ownership of the product and drive development.
- Write well documented, well tested, performant, production quality code.
Enjoy focusing on the frontend, but also be comfortable doing necessary lower in the stack.
Have knowledge and skills needed for building performant web applications. For the frontend we work in Typescript. There might be some Golang APIs too, and some sprinkles of vanilla JS and Python.
Enjoy React & Next.js
- Enjoy writing and working with SQL.
- Have experience hosting and running code in production, preferably with Kubernetes.
- Be a clear communicator
- Have an eye for design