Tranche is a decentralized protocol for managing risk. The protocol integrates with any interest accrual token, such as Compound's cTokens and AAVE's aTokens, to create two new interest-bearing instruments, one with a fixed-rate, Tranche A, and one with a variable rate, Tranche B. The protocol is currently integrated with Compound and charges fees in Dai and ETH. Accrued fees are exchanged for SLICE tokens through Uniswap pools. SLICE holders can vote on protocol parameters and other governance issues, as well as stake their SLICE or SLICE-LP tokens for rewards.
We are looking for a Superstar Frontend engineer with DeFi experience that will help our existing team improve our existing product offering, as well as come up with new solutions and features. The ideal candidate should have:
- 3 years of experience with React
- A strong Github profile
- Web3 libraries experience (ethers.js, web3.js)
- Strong CSS skills / experience using styled-components
- Worked on DeFi protocols
- Responsive design
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code
- Exposure to automated testing concepts (e.g. unit testing, functional testing).
Nice to haves:
- Lending and Borrowing Protocols
- worked with Solidity
- Good eye for UI/UX
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in English)
Compensation will be a combination package of stables and bonus tokens based on performance!