Frontend Engineer x 4
Bybit is one of the fastest growing global cryptocurrency and blockchain-focused professional investment companies registered with the BVI, with offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Bybit's founding team is made of professionals from the forex industry, investment banking, and early blockchain adopters. Our technological development team includes experts from Morgan Stanley, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent.
- Develop & maintain website performance, including desktop and mobile functions
- Work closely with our Shanghai operations team to ensure smooth functioning of operations
- Support and implementation of CRM systems and requesting functions from customer operation center
- Development and maintenance of our chat-rooms/forums
- Support other internal teams with any ad-hoc technical issues and provide relevant solutions
- Experience with one of the MVVM frameworks (Vue.js / React.js) and is familiar with their technology ecosystems
- Proficient in at least one back-end language (node.js, PHP, go)
- Candidates with Next.js or Nuxt.js experience are highly preferred
- Practical experiences in front-end performance optimization and SEO
- Familiar with HTTP and understands the life cycle of a HTTP request
- Ability to complete the setup of complex front-end module design and system architecture independently in a timely fashion
- Possesses a deep understanding and on-the-job experience in enhancing user experience and interactive operational processes
- Team player with good communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking affiliates
- Up to 20 days Annual Leave
- Festive Gift
- Flexible Working Hour
- Overtime Meal and Transport Benefit
- Employee Growth Funding
- Group Insurance
- Regular Employee Bonding Event
- Attractive Annual Variable Bonus AND Quarterly Performance Incentives
- We foster our core values through active listening, caring, and supporting continuous improvement for all our staff members.
- Experience the energetic working environment with multicultural staff members with varied skills and experiences.