Altoros is looking for a Full-Stack Ethereum DApp Developer to work in our new division — Protofire.io
ProtoFire works exclusively with entrepreneurs who are building decentralized infrastructure protocols, developer platforms, and applications. We also enable our customers to accelerate the growth of their ecosystems. By providing hands-on coding and contributions, ProtoFire specializes in supercharging developer adoption and network usage.
Building disruptive products take vision, innovation, passion, technical ability, a drive to deliver, as well as collaboration and execution. In a nutshell, we need great people, who strive for excellence and have a track record of success! We are looking for candidates who “think out of the box”, are not risk averse and want to build products that will change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering great challenges, transparency, ownership, and integrity.
- Strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background;
- 5+ years of software development experience required;
- Ability to ship high quality, well-crafted code;
- Strong testing culture;
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects;
- Strong communication skills for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment;
- API development and Integration.
- Familiarity with cryptographic algorithms and decentralized systems;
- Ethereum smart contract coding (Solidity);
- Experience with web3.js;
- Established background in public speaking at user groups, conferences, etc.;
- Experience with cloud-native architectures and infrastructure;
- Decentralized applications development, from the idea all the way down to releasing and maintenance, following a continuous delivery process;
- Full-stack development including Smart Contracts, back-ends RESTful APIs, web Dapp front ends, and mobile applications;
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Design and implement PoCs and MVPs;
- Interest in attending hackathons, conferences and deliver talks;
- Deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and project life cycle deliverables;
- Provide structure to development activities following agile methodology.
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with regular corporate training and meet-ups;
- Cross-cultural experience between offices in Silicon Valley, Norway, Finland, Argentina, and Minsk;
- Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence advantages (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.);
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely;
- Paid sick days, language course, sports, external education, participation in conferences, and certification.