Full Stack DeFi Software Engineer
We're experienced founders including a global top 30 university math Phd that are creating an optimised AMM that will provide distinct advantages to traders and LP's, and that is well funded and highly driven.
Looking for a full stack front and backend Ethereum and BSC dev with extensive understanding of Solidity, Web3/ether-js, contract and platform security best practices, testing, and all associated with launching projects on both the Ethereum and BSC blockchains.
* Layer 2 experience and understanding for any major L2 option is an advantage, but not necessary.
** Understanding of post grad level math or the ability to understand higher undergrad level math is a big advantage.
*** We're ideally looking for someone that can relocate and work with us, however remote could be possible for the right person.
- Flown to a European country to work with one of the founders to build the platform over the coming couple of months.
- All accommodation and flights from anywhere in the world paid for throughout the duration of development.
- Weekly pay in BTC/ETH/USDT etc on top of this.
- Token allocation from the project on top of this.
- Ongoing earnings from the treasury of the project as liquidity enters our pools and trading grows as you continue past launch with us.
- To work on an innovative project with a committed and capable team.
Thanks, looking forward to discussing with you!