Full Stack Developer
VIMworld is a revolutionary smart non-fungible token (Smart NFT) ecosystem. As part of the VeChain community, we are leading the industry with our unique product offerings such as the fusion of physical and digital collectibles.
We use a variety of technologies: NodeJS and Typescript for blockchain integration, solidity for smart contracts. In addition, we utilize React, Typescript, MongoDB, unity, AWS, etc. Generally, we try to use whatever tool is best for the job, without letting the stack grow too complicated. Uniquely, VIMWorld owns our technology from end-to-end, with the support of the VeChain technology community at large.
VIMWorld is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with technical acumen as well as the ability to tap into your softer side as you create libraries/services with empathy for our users (both internal and external). You are a professional Full Stack Developer who will work with a gifted team of expert developers as you participate in developing a family of revolutionary Smart NFT products.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- 3+ years of work experience in software engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related technical discipline.
- Expert knowledge of and working experience in HTML and CSS.
- Deep understanding of Material UI and Reactjs Components.
- Strong experience with React or a similar SPA framework (we use React, but if you're an Angular expert and want to switch, we'd be happy to talk to you provided you are a quick learner and want to learn new technology!)
- Skillful in React Typescript or a similar SPA framework
- Deep understanding of and well versed in Redux, React's Context API or other state management tools!
- Have experience and be comfortable with Git, Jira as well as testing best practices.
- Able and willing to start as a contractor with the potential and interest in becoming a future employee of VIMWorld.
- Good communication skills.
- Bonus if you have experience with MongoDB, MySQL or Postgres, AWS
- Having experience with Ethereum smart contract development is a huge plus.
You’re A Great Fit If…
- You know how to consider multiple perspectives when communicating and enjoy cross-departmental collaboration
- Dedication, Self-Discipline, and Perseverance are virtues with which you identify
- You have the startup mentality of being an owner, not a renter
- You value design-centric thinking to drive the iterative development process
- Your highest concern is the user’s engagement
- You’re excited about bringing products to life, motivated to take ownership and shape it
VIMworld is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.