Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a
modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet
and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain,
equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Full-Stack Engineer
We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our Fintech product development team. The Full-Stack
Engineer candidate should be a team-player, highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic, self-motivated that has a can-do
attitude in a very fast-paced environment. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting
new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion
in a live environment.
- Architect and build functional iOS and Android Apps that feel truly native.
- Perform hands-on development for high scale Web, Mobile applications in JS (ES6), Express Framework,
- Work closely with Web, Mobile App’s teams, Product, and other teams to understand end-user-requirements,
formulate use cases, and translate them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Troubleshoot API issues with external clients.
- Develop and execute functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability tests for distributed systems.
- Identify, reproduce, isolate bugs, and track them from discovery to resolution.
- Report to Lead Engineer
- Proficiency in React.JS and React Native
- Understanding of Redux and middlewares like Thunk or Saga.
- Understanding of Atomic Design of components.
- Experience with NoSql, TypeScript and AWS services.
- Experience with unit tests and Jest.
- Experience with Express framework
- Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases. Preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Deep understanding of standard web dev methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring and similar)
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems and CLI tools
- Experience with defect tracking system (i.e., Jira).
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, GitHub.
- Solid foundation in web application security
- Basic understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Self-motivated work well independently and with others
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Good verbal and technical writing communication skills.
Note: This person will preferably be located in New York or Tampa, or elsewhere in EST